What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to getting started in the world of fashion design
- Discover what exactly satisfies a market need and how to be a trail blazer and create a new one
- Discover the super simple and effective way to get information on how to segment markets
- Discover how to research markets to find out what’s going to be most profitable for you
- Discover how to use a ‘proper’ motto to draw customers to you T-shirt company
- Discover the importance of color, writing style, shapes and more
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Start a T-shirt Company scores 71.82/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.howtostartatshirtcompany.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: howtostartatshirtcompany.com you’ll also be taken through to howtostartatshirtcompany.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)